Thursday, November 07, 2013

I don't know for how long have I kept it in but it felt so good after letting it out. Although the responses were pretty much the same but hey, at least my heart will not feel so heavy. I know it was just a moment of "weakness" like some would say but I needed to let it out of my system. Plus, it knocked some senses back into me before I do something stupid or even crazy and probably regret it the following second. Yes, second and not minutes or hours or even days. If only I could find a way to restrain myself for just a tiny bit before acting on something, maybe and just maybe things would be different? Something to ponder about but nah, what's done is done and those are just the "what ifs" to life. I'm pretty sure everyone has their regrets but we just gotta suck it all up and move along. Right now, evidently I'm still up and I have a physiotherapy session and work to go for in the afternoon. It is gonna be one long day for me since both are directly one after the other and I end at 1am. So this is one imminent regret that will pop into my head later on.

"In anything we do, it takes two to clap..."
An advice given to me last year and it cropped up again tonight. Logically, deep down I know what is happening but I just can't. If someone means that much to you, you can't simply just not care and put on a facade. Behind those smiles, I might be dying a little each time but I guess the heart wants what the heart wants and there is no denying to that.

No comments: