Friday, November 28, 2014

Where do we begin?

Finals are almost drawing to an end and I have to say that this is definitely no easy feat. Believe it or not but this is the most hardworking I have ever been. I have never ever studied this much or hard before which explains the mediocre results then. Unfortunately hard work does not always equate to doable or easy papers. Frankly, despite the "enormous" amount of effort put in, I was really struggling to even complete the paper. Needless to say that I left some questions uncompleted or even blank. I might take comfort in the fact that I am not alone in this situation here but I still feel a little disappointed partly because of the time and effort I put in and also because I felt that I could have done much better. Better as in a few more marks and not near perfection for the paper. I am well aware that I am not that smart and those who actually found the papers relatively easy, good job and you have my respect. What is done, is done. So I guess I just gotta hang in there till my last paper which is very soon and finally get back to my social life. One thing I learnt throughout this whole exam period is that you might sometimes find the strength you need in the most unlikeliest of sources.  

No comments: